Flow Athletic has tucked in at The Intersection and is now offering a fleeting offer of $10 for 10 days in May!
Come and join us and the flow team.
1. Nude Skincare ProGenius 2. Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Daily Face Peel Travel Pack 3. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner 4. Mecca Cosmetica Calavry Nail Collection 5. Eve Lom Travel Essentials Collection 6. Bumble and Bumble Blondish Hair Powder Spray 7. Kiehl's Creme de Corps 8. Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush 9. Nars Body Glow 10. Talika Heated Eyelash Curler 11. Bobbi Brown The Makeup Manual 12. Diptyque Gardenia Candle 13. Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 14. Aurora Exfoliating Body Mitt 15. Soap & Glory Foot Buffer
Paying tribute to the ‘90s NYC skate scene, the screaming sounds from Seattle, the Johnny and Kate monarch and everyone’s favourite Alanis Morrisette anthems, TEAM SPIRIT! celebrates the attitude and grunged-up style that made the ‘90s. From distressed denim and waist tied tartan shirts to logo loaded jumpers and Doc Martens, you’ll find the best ‘90s trends at General Pants.
The Intersection resembles the streetstyle seen at Fashion Week all year round..
“The blue denim look... is the uniform of the world, the way we all want to look when we’re feeling easy, moving fast—a way of life,” observed Vogue in 1971. Traditionally thought to be a “masculine” fabric, denim has come a long was from its utilitarian past and is now an obvious staple among the Sydney street style crowd. Although jeans are a globally recognized as all American symbol, (see Gena Davis as Thelma in the tied up denim button down and matching blue jeans or Brooke Shields for Calvin Klein) Australia has proved to hold its own when it comes to iconic denim moments. Ksubi’s AD/BC A/W 13 (in store now) lookbook has proved that this season’s denim is set to reach a wider audience than ever for the coming winter weeks - see Montana Cox clad in Ksubi’s versatile blue denim looks to take you from casual day wear to a night out.
Other Intersection denim favourites..
1. Boyfriend jean – Straight Up Trashed $279.95 Ksubi
2. Classic Jacket – Stone Free $379.95 ksubi
3. Zippora Spray on Jean – The Briefing $230.00 Sass & Bide
4. Lo Slung Jean – 30 Year No Holes $340.00 Bassike
5. Slouchy Boyfriend Jean – The Time Limit $270.00 Sass & Bide
6. Easy Rider Dress – Classic Light $399.95 Ksubi
7. Trashed Hi Rised Denim Skirt $219.95 Ksubi, General Pants
The corner of Glenmore Rd and Oxford st mimic fashion week streetstyle all year round! This weekend we saw fabulous trends of casual wear spiced up with great accessories.
There is nothing warmer, or more comfy than a soft knit jumper as the weather gets cooler.